Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cuisinart Anguilla


My hubby and I leave in five days for a week in Anguilla. It's my eight trip - YIPPEE!!! and his first. He chose the Cuisinart Resort, not a bad choice at all. I like to have a more self catered type of trip. When I wake up at 5A to watch the sunrise I want a cup of coffee then, I don't want to have to wait until 7:30 when the restaurant opens. We'll have to see what type of arrangements I can make to get coffee early. I'll be letting you know how the vacation goes and posting pics when we return. We're staying in a luxury junior suite on the beach, on the third floor so the view over to St. Martin will be glorious. I don't have any spa services scheduled yet. Years ago I had a hot stone massage at the Cuisinart that was heaven. I think I may also look into their cooking classes (believe it or not, my husband's suggestion!).

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Houtravelchick said...

I stayed at Cuisinart May 25, 2007. You and your hubby are going to absolutely love it! The staff is friendly and provides excellent customer service! Be sure to try the egg white omelette soufle with tomatoes, cheese, and spinach at the cafe near the pool. At the beach bar, be sure to try the mango daiquiri. I also encourage to indulge in the Ladies Pampering Package at the Venus Spa. I met the Spa Director, Kathy Eggleston. She and her entire staff are wonderful! The hydroponic garden is quite educational. The cherry tomatoes are sweet and delicious. The rooms at Cuisinart are undescribably magnificient! I stayed in Symi Building 9, room 904.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home